Online Learning Academy - LearnAcad.com

... Sharing Knowledge

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home

Greencloud: The Green Cloud Simulator

E-mail Print PDF

Greencloud is a sophisticated packet-level simulator for energy-aware cloud computing data centers with a focus on cloud communications. It offers a detailed fine-grained modeling of the energy consumed by the data center IT equipment, such as computing servers, network switches, and communication links.

GreenCloud can be used to develop novel solutions in monitoring, resource allocation, workload scheduling as well as optimization of communication protocols and network infrastructures. It can simulate existing data centers, guide capacity extension decisions as well as help to design future data center facilities.

GreenCloud, released under the General Public License Agreement, is an extension of the well-known NS2 network simulator. About 80 percent of GreenCloud code is implemented in C++, while the remaining 20 percent is in the form of Tool Command Language (TCL) scripts.

source: http://greencloud.gforge.uni.lu/

 

 
Follow us on Twitter

Main Menu

Linux

Islam

Windows

Interview Questions

Database

Internet

Cisco

Entertainment

Networking

Graduate Courses

Psychology

Feed Burner

Subscribe to Welcome to Online Learning Academy by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Google Groups
Subscribe to LearnAcad
Email:
Visit this group

Login Form